Areas of Expertise
IT Operations Management
IT Infrastructure Management
Technical Project Management
Strategic Planning & Execution
Social Media Management
Solve Problems and Grow People
Two of my passions are solving problems and helping people grow
Problem-Solving through Technology
Tech-savvy and solution-oriented professional with extensive experience in managing overall IT operations and delivering technical expertise across various business units.
Hello, my name is Todd! I am a dedicated individual with a proven history of success in spearheading large-scale IT projects, devising technology management plans, and meeting the technical requirements of the business.
I have an exceptional talent for overseeing all technology and security functions of the organization, including systems, infrastructure, applications, hosted services, hardware devices, and networks.
I have the proven ability to provide senior leadership in establishing IT strategy, goals, and priorities for large and small companies.
I have expertise in communicating corporate vision, managing information systems, and creating a culture and work ethic that will maximize efficiency and team performance in the organization.
Network/Platforms: Cisco Meraki, Mist, MS Windows, macOS, MS Office, Google Workspace
Programming Languages: C#, SQL, XML, ASP.NET
Web/Graphics: HTML, CSS, WordPress, Content Management Systems (CMS), Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
Productivity/Video Creation: Trello, ClickUp, Zapier, Basecamp, IFTTT, Shooting, Framing, Editing, Compressing, Uploading, Creating Engagement
For a detailed list of software experience, go here.
The Chapel – Campus Operations – Information Technology Director – 2005 – Present
Ensure seamless execution of tasks by leading all facets of strategic planning, technical project management, and process transformation initiatives across IT verticals. Optimize operational proficiency by overseeing technical, creative, and strategic aspects of IT operations, including infrastructure, database, website, and marketing management. Migrate company’s falling infrastructure to windows server-based one, involving implementation of new church management database system. Meet financial goals of the organization by developing annual budgets for various IT and technology projects. Increase brand awareness and market share through the formulation of robust social media strategies.
- Contributed to the promotion of the brand by designing and installing a $50,000 more cost-effective digital signage system as compared to a print-based system.
- Negotiated a new copier and printer contract that increased the capabilities of the graphic design team with new production-level copiers and cut the overall cost of print materials by about 20%.
- Succeeded in integrating infrastructure containing PC and Apple products into one seamless system, demonstrating the ability to easily adapt to new technologies.
- Improved organization’s technology infrastructure included moving to Office365, virtualizing server architecture, connecting four physical sites via cloud network, and implementing two different data management systems.
- Investigated new social media and email communication strategies to increase the effectiveness of our engagement with members. Encouraged the graphic design team to utilize the latest social marketing techniques, including inbound marketing and newsjacking.
- Consolidated six campuses’ social media and communication channels into a single communication tool to streamline messaging and deliver pertinent information quickly and with minimum employees.
- Established live streaming systems for seven campuses’ services during the pandemic.
Board of Trustees – Ohio Region CSB Ministries, Inc. and Brigade Camp at Stony Glen
United States Congressional Candidate
Technical Specialist – GE&MT, the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
Information Systems Administrator– Engineering Bureau, City of Akron
Project Administrator and Computer Manager – Kellam, Incorporated
Bachelor of Science in Project Management(Major) & Aeronautical Engineering(Minor) – Purdue University
Board of Trustees – Stony Glen Camp, August 2005 to Present
Leader/Mentor – CSB Ministries – 2001 to Present
High School Boys Basketball Coach – Fall 2005 to 2015
Teacher – History, World Views, Government, Economics, and Leadership, Homeschool Co-op, Fall 2005 to Fall 2018
Mentoring and Coaching others since 2005.
For more information, go to my mentoring and coaching page.